By navigating this site you agree to this Terms of service Agreement
Last Revised May 1, 2011
This is a legal agreement between you and Spiritual Intuitive Psychic & Tarot Card Reader, doing business as spiritual intuitive center and hereinafter referred to as “Psychic Reader Ms.A.Daniels.
”You have access to http:www.psychicinsouthfl.com/and spiritual intuitive center Services only under the policies, terms and conditions below. For convenience, we will refer to the spiritual intuitive center website, phone services private consultations and any content therein provided by spiritual intuitive center as the “Site.
”The policies, terms and conditions below limit spiritual intuitive center liability and obligations to you and allowspiritual intuitive center to change, suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Site and any of these Services. We urge you to carefully read the following terms and conditions, and all policies referenced below or elsewhere on the Site.YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SITE AND SPIRITUAL INTUITIVE'S SERVICES INCLUDING ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT THAT BINDS YOU IN THE SAME WAY THAT A PAPER CONTRACT BINDS YOU. ALL USE OF THE SITE AND spiritual intuitive center SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE POLICIES, TERMS AND INSTRUCTIONS REFERENCED IN THE SITE, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED AND CONSIDERED AS PART OF THESE TERMS. YOU MUST ACCEPT WITHOUT MODIFICATION ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, POLICIES AND NOTICES REFERENCED IN THIS AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND OR OUR SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES psychic readings spiritual services Palm Reading card readings Crystal Energy Reading Aromatherapy chakra balancing Tarot Card Reading Past life regression religious heelings ECT.
1. Eligibility to use the spiritual intuitive center Services and sites is limited.The Site and spiritual intuitive center Services are available only to persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old and are otherwise capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law.You shall not use the Site or services if you are located or reside in a country(a) in which use or participation is prohibited by law, decree, regulation, treaty or administrative act or (b) is prohibited from entering into trade relations with the United States or the United Kingdom or its citizens. Such countries include, without limitation, Afghanistan, Burma, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Serbia, Sudan, Syria and Yugoslavia.
2. You use spiritual intuitive center Services, and consult with spiritual intuitive center , at your own consequence.Spiritual intuitive psychic and tarot card reader is of spiritual and religious nature Spiritual intuitive psychic and tarot card reader has a right to be treated fairly and without discrimination and in the same manner as other religious institutions. (b)spiritual intuitive center does not refer, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate or guarantee any information, entertainment services or other products or services provided by spiritual intuitive center, and nothing shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation or guarantee of services.You must use your judgment to determine whether to initiate, receive and/or discontinue use of our Services. If you initiate, receive and/or discontinue use of spiritual intuitive center s Services, you do so entirely at your own risk, and spiritual intuitive center bears no responsibility in this regard. spiritual intuitive center does not allow monitoring equipment such as telephones, media, video, listening and or recording devices these are strictly prohibited.(c) If you suffer any harm arising out of or connected with the Site or our Services, you hereby waive all claims against and release spiritual intuitive center and its employees from any and all liability for claims, demands, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the Site or our services or with regard to such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive your rights under California Civil Code §1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” Residents of other states and nations waive their rights under analogous laws, statutes or regulations.
3. spiritual intuitive center may modify this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your use of the Site, or services at any time without notice to you.(a)spiritual intuitive center reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Site or services, or modify the terms and conditions of your use of the Site or services, without notice. All modified terms and conditions will be effective fifteen (15) days after they are initially posted on the Site or verbally. Changes to the Payment Policy are effective immediately. If any modification is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and our Services. By continuing to use the Site or our Services following any posting of a new Agreement or policies on the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the new Agreement or policies.(b) Without limiting other remedies, spiritual intuitive center may at any time suspend or terminate your use of the Site or services and refuse to provide access to the Site or services without reason or notice to you. In addition,spiritual intuitive center may notify you or take any actions it deems appropriate without notice to you, (i) if spiritual intuitive center suspects that you have failed to comply with any provision of this Agreement or any policies or rules established by spiritual intuitive center; (ii) if spiritual intuitive center is unable to verify or authenticate any billing or payment information you provide to spiritual intuitive center; or (iii) if spiritual intuitive center suspects that your actions may be illegal or cause liability, harm or disruption for you, spiritual intuitive center the Site or services. Any suspension, termination or cancellation will not affect your obligation to pay any amounts due to spiritual intuitive center.
4. The Site is only a venue for our Services.spiritual intuitive center acts only as an interface to facilitate communications initiated between you and spiritual intuitive center . You are not an employee, agent or contractor of spiritual intuitive center, and you shall not represent that you are any of the foregoing. You are solely responsible for all equipment necessary to access and use the Site and our Services.
5. You are solely responsible for all use made of the Site and our Services and agree to pay for all of the Services purchased.(a) The rates for our Services means any live call or personal service . You hereby authorize spiritual intuitive center to collect fees for our Services by debiting your account prior to each live call or personal service, regardless of quality or completeness. Fees for live calls are calculated based on the package rate selected and the duration of the call or personal consultation. You authorize spiritual intuitive center directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your account. (b) You agree that spiritual intuitive center is not responsible for any loss that you may incur. You agree that spiritual intuitive center may use information provided by you.(c) Based on use and other factors identified by spiritual intuitive center in its sole discretion,
6. In using or accessing the Site or these Services, you agree to comply with the following:(a) You (as a client receiving spiritual intuive centers Services) will not record or otherwise store any live voice services that you receive during your consultation or spiritual sessions.(b) You will not use the Site or spiritual intuitive center place of business for any purpose that is unlawful, fraudulent or contrary to this Agreement and the policies of spiritual intuitive center, and you will cooperate fully withspiritual intuitive center(c)spiritual intuitive center will not solicit or provide advice, directly or through writings, as to the value of securities or as to the advisability of investing in, purchasing or selling securities or any report oranalysis concerning securities.(d) You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account information, computer systems or networks associated with the Site or spiritual intuitive center place of business.(e) You will not attempt to obtain any information or materials relating to the Site and spiritual intuitive center place of business through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.(f) You will not “frame,” “mirror” or otherwise copy any portion of the Site or spiritual intuitive center place of business without express permission from spiritual intuitive center express written authorization is required.(g) You will continue to provide true, accurate and complete payment information. You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a name that you are not authorized to use.(i) (as an entertainer providing Services) spiritual intuitive center is not liable for any services which would cause harm to clients physically ,mentally, financially for entertainment purposes only
7.spiritual intuitive center disclaims any warranties or representations regarding the Site and spiritual intuitive center Services.THE SITE AND ANY OF our SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR PLACE OF BUSINESS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SPIRITUAL INTUITIVE CENTER AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, SPIRITUAL INITUITIVE’S SERVICES AND ALL COMMUNICATIONS MADE THROUGH , INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.In addition, spiritual intuitive center makes no representation or warranty for any service offered
8.spiritual intuitive center liability for your access to and use of the Site and spiritual intuitive center s Services is limited and you are responsible for your use of services.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPIRITUAL INTUITIVE CENTER OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR INCONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE OR ANGELINA'S SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT SPIRITUAL INTUITIVE CENTERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY SPIRITUAL INTUITIVE CENTER, AND ITS EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR PROVISION OF SPIRITUAL INTUITIVE CENTER’S SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY OR EXPENSE ARISING FROM ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), SUITS,JUDGMENTS, LITIGATION COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, FORESEEABLE AND UNFORSEEABLE, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED.
9. No Assignment.You shall not assign this Agreement or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of Spiritual intuitive center. Any such purported assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of Spiritual intuitive center will be null and void and of no force or effect, unless otherwise expressly consented to by Spiritual intuitive center at its sole and absolute discretion.Spiritual intuitive center may assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder without your consent.
10. Relationship of the Parties.Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of this Agreement each party shall be independent and act independently and not as a contractor, partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
11. Arbitration.Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the breach thereof or its subject matter shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the consumer commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and unappealable. The arbitration and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding anything tothe contrary,Spiritual intuitive center, the client or any other party to the arbitration may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
12. You consent to the use of electronic means to complete this Agreement, to use the Site and Spiritual intuitive centers Services and to provide you with any notices given pursuant to this AgreementYou understand and agree that this Agreement and any notices given pursuant to this Agreement are enforceable in electronic format
13. Miscellaneous.You agree that this Agreement and the rules and restrictions and policies contained herein, and spiritual intuitive center enforcement thereof, are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you and spiritual intuitive center. This Agreement together with the rules and policies of spiritual intuitive center constitutes the entire agreement betweenspiritual intuitive center and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.